MotorAsk is a website dedicated to answering questions about anything that comes with a motor.
Every month, we reach over 350,000 readers through our site and social media channels.
Founder and Chief Writer/Editor
Mark Andrews is a car fanatic and former mechanical engineer. He lives in the US but is originally from Nottingham in the UK. He loves anything with an engine, and his mechanical engineering background means he enjoys tinkering with everything. Mark loves racing (especially formula 1) and modifying cars for local track events. When he’s not working on cars he’s spending precious time with his wife and 2 kids.
Follow Mark on Twitter
For press releases or questions, please contact us here: hello@mark-andrews
Our Latest Articles
- How Long Will A Ford Taurus Last? (My Experience)
- Why Is AutoZone So Expensive? (And How To Make It Cheaper)
- 10 Cars Similar to the Volkswagen Jetta (With Pictures)
- 10 Cars Similar To The Toyota Highlander (With Pictures)
- Why Are BMWs so Expensive To Maintain? (6 Reasons Explained)
- 10 Ways To Improve The Gas Mileage on a Ram 1500